Forms and Links

BSA Adult Application - This form must be filled out to enroll in Troop 801 as an active adult member.

MB Counselor Information & Online Application - Merit Badge Counselor Basic Information & Requirements, along with an online Initial Application or Renewal form

Trek Preparation & Forms - Trek preparation & forms for Trek Leaders & Scouts

Payments to Troop 801